Gallery Tattoo
Tattoo

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

celebrity tattoos

 
 Tattoos have had a rich and colorful history in western popular culture for the past two centuries. Nowhere is this better illustrated than by the rather extraordinary number of historical figures and modern day celebrities who have sported or currently have body art.
 Well The Golden Globes Fever might be over however me at ShowStalker is quite busy in analyzing the celebrities involved in the show.

I like to analyze things like what they were wearing, how they were posing, who they are dating, who they are having break up with and many other things about celebrities.
I really like doing that. So i thought I’ll dedicate this post to the celebrities who were sporting tattoo on tattoo art. And here’s my look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment